Bank of New Hampshire provides merchant services for electronic payment acceptance to all bank customers through a partnership with Vantiv.
Accepting credit and debit cards is one of the most effective ways to make your business competitive and improve your bottom line. For years, the capability to accept cards was limited to places like retail stores, hotels, restaurants and airlines. But today, as more companies take advantage of card processing solutions, consumers expect to be able to use their cards for a much broader range of products and services, including health care, groceries, tuition payments, movie tickets and recurring payments, such as cable or utility bills.
Business that capitalizes on this growing opportunity will enjoy many benefits, including:
- Offering their customer greater convenience
- Building customer loyalty and repeat business
- Increasing revenue and cash flow
Features and Benefits
Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Voyager, and Wright Express for your customers' convenience as well as offer your very own personalized Gift & Loyalty card.
Ways to Accept Credit/Debit Card Payments
Counter-Top Processing Solutions
- If you are face-to-face with your customer, at a single location, or on the road, a terminal at your fingertips is the solution for you!
- Whether you accept onetime payments, include tips or donations, or need to setup recurring customer payments, we have customized terminal to fit your business needs.
Web-based Terminal Solutions
- With an Internet connection a secure web-based terminal can process transactions through your PC/MAC - no software to install!
- Reduce your Accounts Receivables balance by providing flexible, predictable payment plans for your customers.
- Accept customer-initiated payments online when you sell products on your website or for online donation from supporters.
Over-the-Phone Payment Acceptance
- Using the right software, you earn the lowest possible "key-entered" rates.
- Accept purchasing cards the best way with tracking level 2 and 3 card data
- Utilize our Automated Response Unit (ARU) to process cards anytime from anywhere over the phone.
How to Apply
To take advantage of this product offering, please call Customer Service at 1.800.832.0912 or click here to contact a Commercial Representative.