Would you like to grow your business with improved cash flow? Managing cash flow can be one of the most stressful parts of owning a business, but it doesn't have to keep giving you headaches. Now you can bridge the gap between payables due to suppliers today and receivables that your customers won't remit for 30 days or more. BusinessManager ® from Profit Stars ® allows you to get cash for your accounts receivable deposited directly into your bank account by selling them to the bank at a discount.
Give Your Business a Competitive Advantage
By bridging the gap between your payables and receivables your customers won't remit for 30 days or more, our BusinessManager ® program positions you to:
- Improve cash flow - With predictable cash flow, you can make payroll, remit payables on time, increase inventory, and pursue new business opportunities.
- Offer financing options to your customers - Sharpen your competitive edge by offering flexible payment terms. You win and your customer wins.
- Improve Collections - You can choose to use the bank's presence on customer correspondence, reducing bad debt.
- Save time and money - Take advantage of prompt payment discounts from suppliers and get back to doing business.
- Manage your operations - Track receivables with detailed reports, reduce or eliminate debt, maintain a liquid working capital position, and prevail in seasonal fluctuations.
Simple Steps to Improve Your Cash Flow and Enhance Customer Financing Options
Here's how BusinessManager ® goes to work for your business:
- The bank purchases your accounts receivable at a discount, both initially and on an ongoing basis, as new receivables are generated.
- Funds are deposited into your account, giving you the positive cash flow you need.
- Using BusinessManager's electronic commerce feature, you then exchange receivables information quickly and easily with your bank through a secure internet site.
- You also gain access to detailed management reports with important information on aged receivables, customer balances, credit application and more.
Get started today! For more information about BusinessManager®, contact us at 800.832.0912.