Business Deposit Information
- Commercial Checking is designed for corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Business NOW Checking is designed for sole proprietors, non-profit organizations, clubs, associations and any other non-individual eligible to maintain a NOW account.
- Business 100 Checking is designed for sole proprietors, corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies with low volume usage.
Money Market and Savings Accounts
- Business Money Market account is our companion money market account that offers multiple levels of interest and easy transfers between checking and savings.
- Business Statement Savings account - $100 minimum deposit required to open and $500 minimum balance required to earn interest.
At Bank of New Hampshire, enrolling in sub-accounting allows a business or municipality to have multiple deposit accounts while receiving a summary statement that breaks down total deposits, total withdrawals, interest earned, and fees on a per-account basis. In addition to the summary statement, the bank will continue to provide a detailed account statement for each account.
Certificates of Deposit
We deliver competitive interest rates on a variety of Certificate of Deposit terms varying from 6 months to 5 years. Certificates of Deposit are also available for IRA investments.
Early withdrawal penalties may be imposed.
Call 1-800-832-0912 for details.