At Bank of New Hampshire, we want to see you succeed. There are so many fantastic resources that exist online to help you protect yourself as a consumer and as a business entity.
- Whether you are buying, selling or trading in your vehicle, and can provide you with the current value of your vehicle.
- The American Bankers' Association has a Routing Number Lookup tool that makes it easy to find a routing number.
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is a great resource that provides practical guidance on how to become a smarter and safer when it comes to their financial decisions.
- Older Americans face many financial challenges as they age, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau provides support and information on preventing financial exploitation.
- MyMoney.gov is a product of the Federal Financial Literacy and Education Commission established to educate consumers on earning, borrowing, saving, investing, spending and protecting their money.
- The New Hampshire Small Business Development Center provides advice on financing, improving operations, bringing new products to market, and where to start in launching a new business or purchasing an existing one. They also offer educational programs around the state and free e-learning courses on their website.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) was created in 1953 as an independent agency of the federal government to aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests of small business concerns, to preserve free competitive enterprise and to maintain and strengthen the overall economy of the nation.
- Starting a business? Need licensing or permit information? The State of New Hampshire's website is a resource for businesses operating in the State of New Hampshire.
- SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship.
- The New Hampshire Department of Resources and Economic Development has information pertaining to four divisions of the State of New Hampshire: Forest and Lands, Parks and Recreation, Travel and Tourism Development and Economic Development.
- Trying to understand and meet your federal tax obligations? The IRS has a video portal to assist small businesses.