Online Banking Resources
Who do I call for Online Bill Pay support?
Bank of New Hampshire utilizes iPay Technologies as our online Bill Pay service provider. If you are having trouble logging on, or have questions about a new or existing payment, please contact iPay Support toll free at 1-866-340-6403. A representative will be happy to assist you Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 11:00 pm EST.
How Do I Begin Using Personal Online Banking?
To sign-up for Personal Online Banking, log on to Bank of New Hampshire’s website at BankNH.com. On the upper right hand corner of the screen, next to "Enroll", click on the drop-down menu and select "Personal Online Banking". Then, click on the arrow to the right.
Please review the terms and conditions outlined in the BNH Personal Online Banking Service Agreement. If you choose to accept these terms and conditions, please click once on the "I Agree/Submit" button. Complete the Personal Online Banking Registration Form.
The next screen will prompt you to choose and enter a new Access ID and Password. Your new Access ID and Password, known only to you, must be a minimum of 8 characters, with at least one letter and one number.
To Access Personal Online Banking
- Log on to Bank of New Hampshire’s website at BankNH.com.
- On the upper right hand corner of the screen, next to "Login", click on the drop-down menu and select "Personal Online Banking".
Complete the following:
- "Access ID" - The new Access ID you created. Then, click the arrow to the right.
- "Password" - The new Password you created.
- Click once on the "Submit" button.
It is important that you memorize your new Access ID and Password. For security reasons, we recommend that you change your Password on a regular basis and remember to log off when you’re finished banking online.
Email Address Change
To submit the change of your email address via Personal Online Banking, please complete the following:
- Log onto Personal Online Banking
- Click on "Preferences"
- Scroll to the "Email" box and click on the "Edit" button
- Enter your new email address twice
- Click on the "Submit" button
If you prefer, you may submit the change over the telephone.
For security purposes, please contact the Customer Solution Center at 524-1212, or toll-free at 1-800-832-0912. A representative will be happy to assist you.