When you are a member of Prestige Plus you’ll have access to seminars, social gatherings, day trips and overnight trips escorted by senior bank officers. With many years of experience in the bank travel industry, customers know when they sign up for trip the quality will be unsurpassed. Prestige Plus members also appreciate the time and attention Bank of New Hampshire takes to plan every detail of their travel experience. We travel to exciting destinations throughout New England and the world such as South Africa, Croatia, Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, Boston Theatre, America’s National Parks and Europe.
Bank of New Hampshire is happy to offer this travel program as an additional service and to thank our valued customers for banking with us. Visit our Facebook page to view photos from past trips.
Travel Update - August, 2020:
Please click here for an update regarding COVID-19 and Prestige Travel
Quebec City Getaway - Rescheduled to August 23-26, 2021
Alpine Lakes and Scenic Trains, Switzerland & Italy - Rescheduled to September 23-October 1, 2021
Christmas in London - Rescheduled to December 2-8, 2021
Open a Prestige Checking Account with a preferred rate today! You will enjoy the exciting benefits below!
- Money orders & Treasurer's Checks - fees waived
- Foreign Currency order - reduced fee
- Stop Payments and Wire Transfers - fees waived
- AARP Subscription - reimbursement up to 5 years at a time*
- Prestige Money Market - preferred rates (some exclusions may apply)
- Certificates of Deposits - preferred rates (some exclusions may apply)
- Prestige Plus Travel Program - membership (45 years and older)
- $25 coupon for future travel for any new member
- Wealth Management Financial Review and Retirement Planning Analysis - complimentary
- Prestige Platinum debit card - increased daily limit - all domestic ATM fees waived
- Prestige Checks - cost waived for Prestige design
- Transfer Overdraft Protection - fees waived
- Safe Deposit Box - small box fee waived
- New Residential Mortgage - $250 off closing costs
*Multi-year subscriptions will receive the reimbursement in the year paid only.