Prestige Plus members enjoy day and overnight excursions organized and escorted by Bank of New Hampshire. Visits to theatres, museums, scenic boat and train rides and social gatherings are just some of the Prestige Plus trips. Twice a year we travel as a group to places such as the Canadian Rockies, Australia, New Zealand, National Parks and Italy. Take a look at our 2017 Calendar of Events!
On a Prestige Plus trip you will travel with a bank officer with over 27 years of experience as a travel professional who will guide you and be available for questions and assistance throughout the trip. Bank of New Hampshire is happy to plan and arrange these trips as an additional service to our valued Prestige Plus members. We offer this service as a thank you to our customers for banking with us. Visit our Facebook page to view photos from past trips.
Open a Prestige Checking Account with a preferred rate today! You will enjoy the exciting benefits below!
- All BNH ATM fees are waived by the bank
- Third party surcharge fees are rebated for Prestige Platinum debit cards only.
- Access to Prestige Money Market with preferred rates
- Prestige Platinum Debit Card (no annual fee) with increased daily ATM limit ($1000)
- Free account status alerts/messenger
- Free Online Bill Pay1
- No fee for Money Order, Traveler's and Treasurer's Checks
- No annual fee VISA or American Express Credit Card2
- Free Prestige Checks
- Free Online Banking, Mobile Banking3 and eStatements
- $15 credit towards Safe Deposit Box with BNH auto debit
- Free Stop Payments and Wire Transfers
- Free Transfer Overdraft Protection (TOPS)
- Free Notary Services
- Special rate reduction on new consumer loan with BNH auto pay (not available on HELOCs, Lines of Credit or Boat Loans)
- $250 off closing costs on a new mortgage loan (not applicable for refinance of existing Bank of New Hampshire mortgage)
- AARP subscription reimbursement, up to $20 per year, payable at subscription renewal
- Complimentary Wealth Management Financial Review and Retirement Planning Analysis
- Prestige Plus Travel Program membership for customers 45 years of age or older
- No BNH fee for foreign currency (third party fees will apply)
1 Online Bill Pay is free if your bill pay service is active (at least one online bill payment per month). After three consecutive months of inactivity, a monthly inactivity fee of $9 will be charged for each month your bill payment service remains inactive.
2 Credit Cards are offered through Elan Financial Services. Bank of New Hampshire and Elan Financial Services are not affiliated. Subject to credit approval.
3 Third party web access, data, and message rates may apply from your wireless provider.