Exclusive Privileges Await You
Open a Prestige Checking Account with a preferred rate today! You will enjoy the exciting benefits below!
- All BNH ATM fees are waived by the bank
- Third party surcharge fees are rebated for Prestige Platinum debit cards only.
- Preferred rate on CDs - exceptions may apply
- Access to Prestige Money Market with preferred rates
- Paypass Enabled Prestige Platinum Debit Card (no annual fee) with increased daily ATM limit ($1000)
- Free account status alerts/messenger
- Free Online Bill Pay*
- No fee for Money Order, Traveler's & Treasurer's Checks
- No annual fee VISA Credit Card**
- Free Prestige Checks
- Free Online Banking, Mobile Banking*** and eStatements
- $15 credit towards Safe Deposit Box with BNH auto debit
- Free Stop Payments and Wire Transfers
- Free Transfer Overdraft Protection (TOPS)
- Free Notary Services
- Special rate reduction on mortgages with BNH auto pay (BNH portfolio mortgages only)
- Special rate reduction on new consumer loan with BNH auto pay (not available on HELOCs, Lines of Credit or Boat Loans)
- $250 off closing costs on a new mortgage loan (not applicable for refinance of existing Bank of New Hampshire mortgage)
- AARP subscription reimbursement, up to $20 per year, payable at subscription renewal
- Complimentary Wealth Management Financial Review and Retirement Planning Analysis
- Prestige Plus Travel Program membership for customers 45 years of age or older
- No BNH fee for foreign currency (third party fees will apply)
For more information on Prestige Checking, click here..
* Online Bill Pay is free if your bill pay service is active (at least one online bill payment per month). After three consecutive months of inactivity, a monthly inactivity fee of $9 will be charged for each month your bill payment service remains inactive.
** VISA Credit Cards are offered through Elan Financial Services. Bank of New Hampshire and Elan Financial Services are not affiliated.
*** Third party web access, data, and message rates may apply from your wireless provider.