Credit Report Dispute

If you believe that we have reported inaccurate information to a credit reporting agency, please write to us at Bank of New Hampshire, 62 Pleasant Street, Laconia, NH 03247. Please include your name, account number, address, telephone number, the inaccurate information and an explanation of why you believe the information is incorrect. If you have a copy of the credit report that includes the inaccurate information, please include a copy of the report in question.
If you prefer, you may submit your dispute electronically using the dispute form on our website. You may utilize the form below. If additional information is needed to complete the investigation, a Bank of New Hampshire representative will contact you.
Submit Below