403(b) Plan Design and Management
Bank of New Hampshire's program focuses on investment management, employee education and plan design. Roadways to Retirement delivers a full-service New Hampshire based solution for our Clients' needs. To enhance these services, we partner with BPAS, a full service record keeper devoted to simplifying the role of Human Resources.
- Plan design and service for all types of retirement plans: 401(k), 403(b), 457, Profit Sharing, Defined Benefit and Non-Qualified Plans. We deliver a total retirement solution under one roof with bundled competitive pricing.
- Extensive participant education program. This includes the onsite presence of Bank of New Hampshire to educate your employees utilizing both group and individual meetings. It also includes a full array of education literature, including enrollment booklets, attractive quarterly statements with a participant newsletter and web based educational tools.
- Open architecture on plan investments. We currently offer over 1,800 funds from approximately 200 fund families, and can trade virtually any fund on the NSCC that will operate on a no sales charge basis.
- All-inclusive participant website, featuring balance inquiry, investment transfers loan modeling, statement generation, fund fact sheets and prospectuses, automatic rebalancing, online forms and personalized rate of return.
- 24-hour internet access for employers, with balance inquiry capabilities at the participant level, online submission of data and retrieval of valuation statements and a wide array of real-time management reports.
- 24-hour voice response technology with live participant service representatives (8:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday excluding holidays) to answer participant questions.
- Comprehensive plan administration and “recordkeeping”. We track all of your employees, not only those with a balance. This allows us to perform eligibly determination, online enrollments and real time vesting updates. We include simplified loan and distribution processing, as well as year end testing.